Aim High Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
There are many ways you can volunteer and make a difference in the lives of the children at Aim High
1. Gymnastics Instruction – If you have experience in the gymnastics or tumbling or if you just really love children, you can assist one of our instructors with a gymnastics class! Call Elizabeth at 918-794-4774
2. Tutoring Volunteer – During the school year, we need volunteers to help children with their homework. If you are interested, contact Adrienne Barnes at 918-808-4887
3. Parent’s Night Out Dinners – We need help providing and serving dinner to our 50 or so kiddos who come to Aim High’s Parent Night Out event. Call Elizabeth at 918-794-4774 for more details.
4. Attend Gold Medal Night – This is our largest fundraising event! It will be held in October 2015. Call Jennifer at 918-794-4774 to get on our mailing list so you will receive an invitation.
5. Volunteer at Gold Medal Night- help make our largest fundraiser event a success. Gold Medal Night will take place in October 2015. Call Danielle at 918-740-5555
6. Volunteer at the Dream Meet – Aim High hosts a large gymnastics competition in conjunction with MLK Jr. Weekend. We need all kinds of help to pull off this event featuring over 500 athletes. It is in January 2016. Call Jennifer at 918-794-4774
7. Donate Financially – to make a financial gift click the DONATE button or mail a payment to
8177 S Harvard Ave #424 Tulsa, OK 74137.
8. Donate items – You can collect the following items: School supplies, dum dum suckers, ink pads and stamps, paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, napkins and bottled water.
"Aim High Academy combines FITNESS and FAITH to help build bright FUTURES in urban children and youth from the North Tulsa community and beyond."
Aim High Main Campus • 7020 E 38th St • Tulsa, OK 74145 • 918 664-8683
Aim High North Tulsa Campus • 3740 E Admiral Pl, Tulsa, OK 74115 • 918 794-4774